Terry Jones, founder of Travelocity.com, will give an engaging presentation on The Business of Innovation.
The business of innovation explains real world innovation. This is not an academic exercise but a keynote filled with real world examples drawn from Terry's long experience with innovation in companies large and small.
Terry will cover:
- Where the best ideas originate in a company
- How to create a culture of innovation
- How to experiment and be OK with failure
- How to kill a project not a person
- How to fail fast and adapt
- How to play to your strengths
- How to build a 21st century team
- What are two pizza teams?
- How to listen in a new way
- How to do more with less
- How to look beyond what is immediatly apparent
- Why there is more than one right answer
- How to review ideas effectively
- Can you go with your gut?
Learn more about Terry Jones by clicking here.