2016 isa annual convention Registration
- Online and by-mail registration has closed for the year.
- Registration will open for the 2017 Convention in early December.
- Suppliers/Manufacturers MUST purchase a booth before registering. Booth purchasing is also closed for the year, but you can learn about the process here.
- If you are a distributor/wholesaler, IMR or master distributor, your registration also covers your booth for Distributor/IMR Day.
- Convention registration includes: All general and breakout sessions, ISA tradeshow and tradeshow functions, and all eventing receptions (including those that are invite-only). Certain events, such as golf outings or 5K races, require an additional registration fee.
- Registration fees have not been set yet for 2017
- ISA members and first-time Convention attendees will pay a lower registration fee compared to general nonmember attendees
- Spouse/guest registrations are available at a reduced rate.
Please Note: Suppliers/Manufacturers MUST purchase a booth before registering. Booths can be purchased here.
Convention registration includes: general and breakout sessions, ISA tradeshow and tradeshow functions, Saturday and Monday evening receptions, and SIG receptions by invite. (Topgolf and 5K events are an additional charge.)
MEMBERS WHO ARE NOT IN GOOD STANDING BY MARCH 31, 2017 WILL BE INVOICED THE NON-MEMBER REGISTRATION FEE.
*NON-EXHIBITING MANUFACTURERS WILL BE CHARGED FOR THEIR FIRST ATTENDING DELEGATE; ADDITIONAL DELEGATES OF A NON-EXHIBITING COMPANY WILL BE CHARGED THE MEMBER/NON-MEMBER RATE.
**Spouse/Guest Registration includes access to the opening and closing receptions.
BADGES WILL NOT BE MAILED. You may retrieve your badge at the registration desk onsite at the Convention Center. Badges may be picked up by either the company's designated contact or the individual listed on the badge.
Check back in early Dec., 2016, to see important registration deadlines!
- Only those individuals who register and present badges may attend conference events, including the trade show floor and networking functions.
- Children, spouses and guests of attendees do not need to register to share hotel accommodations, but must register as a guest if they wish to participate in the opening and closing parties. Badges must be shown to enter these events.
- Family/Friend (children, spouses and guests) is defined as someone who does not work in the industrial supply industry. Family/friend registrants may not walk the expo floor or education sessions. If your guest wishes to attend these events, they must register for the conference.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by April 1, 2017 and are subject to a $110 processing fee. No refunds will be issued on cancellations received after this date, or for conference no-shows.
- Substitutions are accepted in lieu of cancellations.