2017 isa annual convention Registration
PLEASE NOTE: Suppliers and Service providers MUST purchase a booth before registering any attendees. CLICK HERE to begin the booth purchase process.
|ISA Member Delegate||$575|
|First-time Non-member Delegate||$725|
|Non-exhibiting fee (Suppliers and Service Providers only)||$1675|
Please note: On-site registrations will be an additional $100.
Key Registration Details
- Registration will open for the 2017 Convention in early December.
- If you are a distributor/wholesaler, IMR or master distributor, your registration also covers your booth for Distributor/IMR Day.
- Convention registration includes: All general and breakout sessions, ISA tradeshow and tradeshow functions, and all eventing receptions (including those that are invite-only). Certain events, such as 5K races, require an additional registration fee.
- Members who are not in good standing by March 31, 2017, will be invoiced the non-ember registration fee
- Spouse/Guest Registration includes access to the opening and closing receptions.
- BADGES WILL NOT BE MAILED. You may retrieve your badge at the registration desk onsite at the Convention Center. Badges may be picked up by either the company's designated contact or the individual listed on the badge.
- Suppliers and service providers can attend the show without exhibiting, however, those doing so will be charged a non-exhibiting fee for their first attendee. The decision to attend without exhibiting is made on the exhibitor booth purchase page, NOT the registration page here. You can go to the exhibitor page here.
|Feb. 8, 2017||Network Now opens for meeting scheduling|
|Feb. 20, 2017||Last Day to purchase a sponsorship|
|March 3, 2017||Cutoff for inclusion in the print Convention Directory|
|March 15, 2017||Cutoff for inclusion in the "late additions" section of the Convention Directory|
|March 23, 2017||First day that advance freight is accepted|
|April 3, 2017||Last day to contribute to the silent auction|
|April 7, 2017||Network Now closes meeting scheduling|
|April 7, 2017||Last day to order AV materials|
|April 7, 2017||Last day to register attendees and recieve a digital badge proof|
|April 7, 2017||Last day for cancellations to receive a refund (minus a $110 processing fee)|
|April 13, 2017||Last day that advance freight is accepted|
|April 22, 2017||First day that direct freight is accepted|
|April 22, 2017||On-site registration available beginning at 7:30 a.m. MT|
- Only those individuals who register and present badges may attend conference events, including the trade show floor and networking functions.
- Children, spouses and guests of attendees do not need to register to share hotel accommodations, but must register as a guest if they wish to participate in the opening reception (Badges must be shown to enter). The closing reception is a ticketed fundraising event for the ISA Education foundation. Tickets can be bought during the registration process or on-site at the convention.
- "Guests" are defined as someone who does not work in the industrial supply industry (children, spouses, friends, etc.). Guest registrants may not walk the expo floor or attend education sessions. If your guest wishes to attend these events, they must register for the conference as an attenddee.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by April 1, 2017 and are subject to a $110 processing fee. No refunds will be issued on cancellations received after this date, or for conference no-shows.
- Substitutions are accepted in lieu of cancellations.